BRS Mobile application user guide
The app is named as “Bright Riders School” and is available in Android phones – Play Store and in IOS phones – App Store.
The Id and password to access the application is emailed to the parents.
The application will provide student information, parent information, alerts for circulars and news uploads.
It also has bus tracking information as follows:
– Student boarding and de-boarding bus alerts
– Bus arrival alerts for pickup and drop
– Bus location tracking when the bus is on trip
In case of any issues while accessing the mobile app, please email the issue at email@example.com
- The mobile application is associated with a different application other than the Digital campus (Portal) hence data synchronization issues might exist. As result of this, attendance, circulars, fee details, calendar, gallery and time table will not have updated data on the mobile app. Once the data synchronization will be completely done you will have all the updated data available on the app.
- The school has fixed the bus tracking system machines in most of the buses but few buses still do not have this machine. Parents of students using buses without the bus tracking system will not receive the bus alerts on the mobile app.
- As we have released the new version of the BRS mobile app recently hence parents who have downloaded the app before the release are requested to uninstall the old app and install the new app again