CMS User Guide
Content Management System (CMS) implemented for KG 1 to grade 10 classes.
It is an application that enables the teaching material to be sourced, managed, accessed and delivered in a digital environment. CMS is helpful for students as it has clear explanation of each lesson. It provides effective ways for teaching students who have different learning needs.
The login id and the default password to access CMS is emailed to the parents.
The login id will be the gr.no/enrollment no. of the student and the default password will be brs@123
1. PC/ MAC
2. RAM - 2 GB or higher
3. HDD - 20+ GB or higher
4. Audio/ Video driver
1. Web Browser - Latest Mozilla FireFox Download
2. Flash Web Plugin - Latest Adobe Flash Player Download
3. PDF Web Plugin - Latest Adobe PDF reader Download
2) Click on the "CMS" tab available on the top right corner on the homepage of school's website Or Copy paste the below URL on the browser http://brscms.dyndns.org:8081/sch
3) On the login page, enter your login id and the password
4) On the top panel, click on "Explore"
5) Click on subject you would like to access and click on "Go" on the right corner of the top panel.
6) Select among the required sub topics to play the videos or the content related to the topics.
2) Video content not playing and shows
You will get the above shown error if the browser's "pop-up" is blocked. Unblock the "pop-up" of the browser
3) Unable to login:
If you are unable to login to CMS, please send an email regarding the same to email@example.com