- Transfer certificate application form is available under the “Transfer Certificate” tab on the website.
- The form should be duly filled and the scanned copy of the same should be sent to the indicated email id.
- Transfer Certificate needs to be applied within the period specified by the school failing to which, an appropriate amount as per the school policy will have to be deposited prior to collection / transfer of TC.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued until all dues of the school are settled including transportation fees.
- The students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics
- Absence from School for a period of 30 continuous days without the prior permission of the school authorities.
- Students whose names are struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the principal’s discretion and the availability of seats, but may be required to undergo the formalities of new admission.
- In case of migration, the attestation of the issued transfer certificate will have to be done by the parents themselves.